$200K — $250K *
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure the product definition clearly articulates requirements and market needs to engineering, content and sales so that all aspects of development come together seamlessly throughout the product lifecycle
• Clearly define and evolve product strategy based on insightful analysis of customer needs, market opportunities, and Edison Trends core competencies
• Effectively collaborate with stakeholders from technology, marketing, sales, and other functions
• Deepen our understanding of customer requirements, workflows, and buying criteria and be
• Be responsible for attaining the customer and financial success metrics for the product portfolio
• Support the product go-to-market strategy as needed with customer visits, as well as product marketing and sales support
• Drive market adoption, analyze performance, and enhance products as appropriate
• Grow and manage product management team over time
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS NEEDED
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Consumer Insights or Data Insights, Panel and preferably Fast Moving Consumer Goods experience
• Software and/or business experience and able to develop MVPs and work with clients in a beta fashion to iterate and perfect the product.
• 10+ years of increasing responsibility in software, Internet, or consumer product management or similar roles in management or consulting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A sense of ownership and ability to drive issues to closure
• Critical thinking skills and ability to concisely represent a point of view
• Demonstrated leadership skills in managing priorities, delegating, and influencing
• Strong coaching/mentorship style of leadership
• Strong team player mindset
• Additional background in the following a plus:
◦ Consumer Products, Technology or Services, particularly in a Market Research or Insights role
◦ Digital media or consumer electronics industries
◦ Analytics or data service or products
◦ Building APIs, SDKs, back-end data services, and/or content management platforms
◦ Consumer experiences
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Highly competitive salary and benefits.
• Stock grants pre-IPO at a company backed by top investors.
• Take unlimited, responsible vacation.
• Opportunity to work as part of a small team where you can bounce around ideas in an open, fast paced, fun environment.
• Being on the cutting edge of an upcoming space and making an impact on the next generation of AI.
Valid through: 3/18/2021