$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Portland, OR 97201
Industry: Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 39 days ago
Seeking a strong and tenured product leader who can think big and deliver even bigger, as it pertains to creating next-generation core banking and/or banking analytics solutions. Individual will be responsible for either/both core banking and/or banking analytics portfolio with oversight across the full lifecycle from ideation to post-delivery of overall core banking and/or analytics strategy. Role serves as product evangelist and requires developing and communicating strategic product direction across business unit, division and enterprise, as well as outside of the organization. Manages the assigned product/solutions lifecycles with the goal of driving revenue and sales attainment, optimizing profit, exceeding client expectations and delivering upon corporate growth objectives. This includes business case development, market research, partnership management, sales and marketing strategies, and collaboration across functional support teams to promote and drive strategies to maximize portfolio gains. Manages new product and product enhancement planning activities for the product line(s), among other duties. Successful applicant will possess demonstrable results, can-do attitude, data mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to self-manage and manage direct and indirect teams through a "track, measure and report" mentality.
This position will report directly into the GM of Retail Community Markets and can be located at primary site (Lake Mary, FL) or secondary Finastra locations across the U.S., as well as virtually for the right candidate.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Serves as the key contact for strategic vision and new product ideas for core banking and/or data analytics offerings.
· Provide direction and set priorities for product enhancements, including delivery of 1, 2, 3 year product road maps. Creates recommendations and feature definition based on research to address market opportunities.
· Develops and recommends product/solutions positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term success.
· Gathers and aggregates business/market requirements to define why and what the product set should be doing.
· Works with product marketing to develop effective communication activities and programs including advertising, events management, product positioning and collateral development for assigned product(s).
· Works with Development, Project management and other stakeholders on disciplined product launches for the entire product lifecycle.
· Lead user conferences sessions on assigned product(s) and general industry topics.
· Administers company policies and procedures which affect assigned product(s).
· Works with the Group Leader and PMO to identify continuous improvement opportunities for Product Management processes.
· Assist other departments in the resolution of escalated customer problems when needed.
· Provides appropriate guidance to the sales organization regarding pre-sales and sales efforts.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 5-7 years progressively responsible experience in Product Management or similar function within a bank, FinTech, or other entities across the financial services industry.
· 5+ years experience relating to core banking, payments, digital, etc. in either retail or commercial banking.
· Proven track record of product management accomplishments and initiatives with demonstrated success in product lifecycle management end end-to-end execution of go to market strategies.
· Prior experience with the Agile (Scrum) development process a plus.
· Prior experience in working in a matrixed organization.
· Strong presentation skills are a must.
Valid Through: 2019-11-4