Stitch Fix is looking for a strategic and entrepreneurial Director of Product Management to lead the new product experiences that expand the ways we attract and engage our clients. In this role, you'll inspire, empower and develop a team of high-performing product managers to plan and execute strategic roadmaps, creating delightful products and achieving company goals.
You'll partner with other senior leaders across the company, partnering closely with Engineering, Design, Strategy, Data Science and Marketing to drive business impact., This role is based out of our San Francisco headquarters, and reports into our VP of Product Management and Design. To succeed in this role, you must have a strong background leading product managers, good product instincts, and an analytical mindset to deliver innovative and impactful solutions.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL…
- Set the product vision and strategy to grow and scale new business opportunities for Stitch Fix, bringing others along and building alignment to lead transformational change
Develop innovative, delightful, personalized product solutions in close partnership with our Strategy, Customer Insights, User Research and Data Science teams.
- Define and influence new ways of working within the team and across the company as we scale and embark on the next wave of Stitch Fix's growth
Be part of a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that combines a strong analytical orientation with out-of-the-box thinking.
Lead a team of talented, passionate Product Managers to create long term roadmaps, establish quarterly OKRs and priorities while focusing on new client growth, LTV and engagement
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE…
You have extensive leadership experience in Product Management
- You have 10+ years product management experience in high-growth consumer tech companies., driving customer growth and retention
- You have 5+ years management experience building, growing, retaining and inspiring a team of outstanding product managers.
- You empower your team to consistently deliver results, creating engaging products while achieving company Objectives and Key Results
You've led long-term strategic change while achieving short-term goals
- With your teams, you're planning 12-24 months out to identify and prioritize opportunities, while staying connected to and a thoughtful participant of the company strategic planning process.
- You're excited about unlocking transformational change by communicating a north star vision and articulating a clear plan to get there. With your team, you plan and execute game-changing roadmaps. .
- Your leadership manifests in empowered teams that create great products that delight our clients and achieve company objectives.
You're an outstanding communicator
- You can proactively articulate the WHAT, HOW, and most importantly WHY of your Objectives & Key Results to diverse audiences with different cross functional backgrounds.
- You're talented at aligning direct reports, cross-functional team members, and executive leadership on major initiatives
- You develop the team of product managers reporting to you, providing meaningful feedback and actionable guidance to enable them to grow in their careers.