Bloomreach is seeking a Director of Product Management who can own the product strategy and roadmap for our Merchandising, Analytics, Recommendations & SEO modules. As a senior product leader, you will be responsible for managing a team of product managers and ensuring we have a best-in-class product that delivers successful business outcomes for our customers. We are looking for someone who is inquisitive and customer centric.
You will need to develop a deep understanding of how e-commerce companies operate and how business users are leveraging our product. Ultimately, you will be responsible for increasing adoption of our tools and ensuring our business users are delighted (measured by Net Promoter Score). As the Recommendations product leader, you will need to define a strategy that helps us grow our recommendations business by building personalized product and content experiences that deliver positive ROI for our customers. Finally, you will also be responsible for developing a product vision for our Analytics & Insights capabilities. Specifically, ensuring we have strong reporting capabilities where customers can easily understand and measure how our various products are generating value for them. Also providing them with insights on what actions they can take to achieve their business goals and giving them the necessary A/B testing tools to optimize their business.
- Own product strategy for our Merchandising, Recommendations, Analytics & SEO products
- Manage and mentor a team of globally distributed product managers that own individual modules and ensure they achieve their goals
- Have strong product and acumen to ensure our product strategy ultimately translates into positive business outcomes for the company
- Develop strong relationships with our customers and understand their pain points
- Ability to present our product roadmap credibly to customers and have strategic roadmap planning workshops with them
- Ensure high NPS for our merchandising business users
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success Teams for product launches, training, documentation, thought-leadership, and customer feedback
- Prioritize features as well as make trade-offs between competing requests
- Make data-driven decisions by interviewing customers & key stakeholders, collecting and analyzing data, and measuring success based on key KPIs
- Communicate issues and progress both within the Product Team, as well as cross functionally within the company
The ideal candidate has
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 8+ years of product experience with a history of delivering successful products across the full product lifecycle.
- Experience building, prioritizing and communicating a roadmap and product backlog.
- Proven ability to make data driven decisions and a familiarity with A/B testing.
- Proven ability to manage and communicate to a diverse set of stakeholders. You will need to manage competing priorities and requests. You will need to be able to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to own projects end-to-end (research, assessing risks, evaluating alternative solutions, and coordinating execution)
- Team player: ability to work well with many different teams and personalities
- Self-motivated and proactive: excited about finding problems to solve
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS technology company
- Prior experience in Search Technologies, Recommendations, E-commerce
- Prior experience working with Merchandisers at E-commerce companies
- MBA or Masters in a technical discipline is a plus
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- Enjoy access to a wealth of Udemy courses, available to all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!