At Samsung Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily dose of unexpected at Samsung. We unapologetically push to achieve unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable zone.
Together we make the impossible possible. Because at Samsung, we Own the Unknown.
Are you ready to #OwnTheUnknown? Join us.
If you have ambitions to be a part of building a Best in Class organization, the Samsung Mobile B2B Group is the place to be. Samsung Mobile B2B offers a combination of enterprise offerings across our mobile product portfolio. We continue to grow our Enterprise mobile portfolio by providing the most innovative offerings in the market, and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world’s top talent. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you have a strong desire to break down barriers, be creative, and drive transformational value in the market place this is the place to be.
The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Samsung is the place to be.
The Director, Mobile B2B Product Management – Business Services will be responsible for the development and execution of the enterprise mobility product management strategy for all Samsung mobile business services. The enterprise mobility product management strategy will focus on services product requirements, services launch, voice of the customer, and technical/sales enablement for the channel from an enterprise perspective. Responsibility will also include coordination with the demand generation, vertical business development, and sales channel teams for all service product planning and launches.Role and Responsibilities
Specifically, the Director, Mobile B2B Product Management – Business Services will focus on the following tasks:
- Development and ownership for Samsung mobile product management strategy for North America with respect to services in the enterprise segments and channels
- Coordination of the North America strategy, messaging and support with HQ and other subsidiaries
- Development and management of programs that drive tier 3 and channel sales sell in and sell out
- Development and management of services competitive comparisons for utilization across the sales and services organizations
- Coordination with carrier service product management resources to align with overall carrier account team objectives
- Alignment of B2B and B2C service product management and service launch objectives
- Ownership and management of flawless launch execution for all services products as it relates to the enterprise channels and segments
- Develop and guide Samsung thought leadership in the services product management arena
- Serve as the primary voice of the customer relative to services product management requirements and strategy
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with 15+ years of directly related experience is required
- Prior experience developing and managing mobile service product and support strategies required
- Prior experience managing product launches and product marketing required
- Prior experience in a telecommunications environment required, with specific focus on mobile (smartphones and tablets) services and support.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience building and leading a services team required
- Ability to identify service and support risks and associated solutions within wireless product technologies
- Must be able to write, read, analyze, interpret, present, and explain technical product materials
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and extensive use of Microsoft presentation software
- Must have demonstrated project and program management skills
Necessary Skills & Attributes:
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels within and outside the company.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
- Review detailed product development, marketing documents and media materials as needed.
- Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels.
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve customer business objectives, personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames and specifications.
- The ability to develop tasks and work assignments, based on sometime vaguely defined objectives.
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions:
- The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work is generally performed in an office environment.
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal 50% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
- The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time under 25 pounds.
- Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive job stress, fatigue, unpaid over-time, intellectual challenge, constant technical data feedback, language barriers, and business management stress.
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and commonly associated with PCs, printers, and office work areas.
- Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule.
- Under very little direct supervision with a high level of responsibility to apply general policies and guidelines where decisions are seldom monitored and consequences of decisions adversely affect operating results and management decisions. Complete access to confidential company data where disclosure may jeopardize the company’s competitive position.