GuideSpark is the leader in employee communication – our solutions combine software, content, and extensive expert guidance to deliver employee communication campaigns that match the effectiveness of marketing initiatives. With 600 enterprise customers, including Fortune 500 leaders like Adobe, Salesforce, and eBay, GuideSpark is well-positioned for growth in what’s estimated to be an over $1 billion market.
We are looking for a product storyteller with deep expertise and passion for product and field marketing. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for enabling our B2B enterprise sales team in their efforts to acquire new customers and drive upgrades and cross-sales within our existing accounts. You will develop a clear understanding of our customers and market and leverage this knowledge to prioritize and drive the right go-to-market efforts. You will craft the messaging and positioning to drive adoption of new offerings in a new market category and will be instrumental in defining and delivering marketing programs and sales tools that drive demand and enable the sales team.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment and is comfortable in a hands-on role and able to collaborate across teams to drive results. Experience and enthusiasm for working closely with an enterprise sales organization are essential, as are strong written and oral communication skills. GuideSpark’s customers are Human Resources and Internal Communications managers and executives, and our value proposition is focused on employee engagement and program adoption, rather than technical details. The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively to a non-technical audience, both directly and via our Sales team, is key, and we encourage candidates with liberal arts degrees and experience creating marketing content to apply.
- Deeply understand our solutions and software, buyers, competition, and markets
- Develop messaging, positioning and materials for GuideSpark Communicate Cloud, including defining customer challenges, value proposition and resulting customer benefits
- Create innovative & compelling content that can be used by our sales team, including pitch decks, data sheets, SDR talking points, demos, competitive positioning, FAQ’s, playbooks, and more
- Partner with Sales and Sales Ops leadership to define and refine best practices and sales models
- Partner with our Demand Generation and Customer Advocacy teams to drive the creation of assets that can be used to drive lead generation and consideration, including website content, webinar programs, whitepapers, and videos
- Work with the Solutions and Product teams to launch new solutions and product features to sales, prospects, and customers with supporting materials and clear messages
- Partner with our Customer Success team to communicate our value proposition to customers to ensure renewals and promote upsells
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-10 years product marketing experience with at least 3years of B2B software product marketing experience
- SaaSexperience is a plus, as is experience taking new products to market in a new market category
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills – demonstrated success in creating a range of marketing content and materials
- Experienceworking with an enterprise sales team - proven track record of developing and delivering messaging and sales tools that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue
- Excellent people and management skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver. Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution. Able to work comfortably in a hands-on, multitasking, deadline-driven environment
- Positive, energetic attitude, and initiative with a strong work ethic. Highly collaborative, self-starter who is unafraid to take action.
- Willingness and ability to travel when needed (infrequently).