- Drive domain specific application innovation by involving senior leadership and domain experts and combining them with insights from industry trends and selection of best technologies.
- Own the product roadmap
- Participate in pre & post sales representing IT.
- Lead evangelization of internal capabilities/products/practices/application delivery processes to EXL leaders, clients and own team.
- Lead a team of applications solutioning experts and delivery management leads in the US including talent management and retention management
- Establish strategic relationships with key IT suppliers, act as the liaison for 3rd party IT outsource providers
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders (Business Operations, Clients, Front End team) and is the face of Technology
- Drives the adoption of new tools and techniques, including the integration of AI to drive customer interactions and intelligent workflows
- Participates in ideation and innovation opportunities with business and clients
- Participates in product and platform development strategy planning with business & senior leaders.
- Establishes governance and methodologies to ensure delivery and support with offshore teams
- Brings outsider perspectives to drive capability maturity
- Oversees estimation and execution of project work plans, providing direction to meet changing business needs
- Participates in financial planning, budgeting (creation & optimization) activities
- Drives effective governance and engagement with partners and suppliers
- Experience leading IT application innovation as a part of business strategy
- Experience driving end to end product development processes is essential
- Ability to effectively negotiate with senior stakeholders and peers to set direction and expectations
- Knowledge of prevalent application platforms/technologies (BPM, ECM, SOA) and industry standard frameworks (Microsoft .Net, MS-SQL)
- Experience negotiating software purchase and support agreements as well as crafting and reviewing large integrator and consultancy Statements of Work (SOW’s) is desired.
Process Specific Skills
- Delivery experience in complex product development
- Understanding of Premium Audit and Home/Commercial Survey a plus
- Operating and leadership experience across geographies
Work Experience Requirements
- 12- 15 years of experience in software development
- At least 3 years managing large IT product development organizations for a company
- At least 3 years providing vision, direction and leadership for IT applications
- Experience in introducing new technologies and resulting change management is preferred