- E-Commerce Capabilities and Solutions Development.
- Identify and fill gaps in IG?s capabilities/solutions, which will bolster CPG clients? visibility, discoverability, availability and revenue across web-based and mobile stores of key retailers, as well as D2C branded storefronts. Priority retailers include: Kroger, Amazon, Albertsons, Walgreens Boot Alliance, Walmart/Jet.com, Target.
- Develop strong command of product catalog and content management, product submission platforms, algorithmic tools of major retailers.
- To improve CPG?s product list rankings, relevance and SERP performance?strong expertise in search engine algorithm changes, content syndication tools to improve product titles/descriptions/content/images, keyword search tools, customer reviews tools and management.
- Leverage solutions to improve CPG brands?sales conversion, including: dynamic algorithmic price comparison and adjustments tools, digitalpromotions and coupons.
- Establish the 12-month capability roadmap?always taking into consideration:
- The quantifiable impact and use cases of recommended capabilities on CPG clients?sales performance.
- Clear definition of project scope.
- Return on investment to IG.
- Fastest path to market.
- Competitive pre-emption or defense.
- Forward-thinking perspective on e-commerce trends and developments.
- Effectively execute the roadmap, including:
- Identify best-in-class and best-in-value providers of tools/solutions that IG can subscribe or partner.
- Negotiate with providers.
- Collaborate with IG and 3P technical resources to develop and integrate capabilities.
- Always be on top of CPG and retailer e-commerce trends and development. Also, use available KPIs and analytics, CPG and retailers? insights into consumer digital shopping behavior to proactively optimize roadmap.
- Use analytical tools to track and decipher shopper behavior, web and mobilechannel performance, effectiveness of digital programs to drive traffic to website and stores, and to drive sale conversion.
- Client-facing Consultation
- As needed, support VP E-commerce, IG sales and marketing leaders in pitches and consultation sessions with CPG clients and retailer accounts.
- Bachelor?s degree, at minimum.
- Strong academic achievements in computer science, ideally, combined with coursework in business administration. Masters degree, even more desirable.
- 8+ years of experience in important roles in technologyproduct development, design and execution of front-end digital shopping experience, for omni-channel or digitalretailers.
- Experience in CPG e-commerce a strong plus.
Desired Systems Experience
- Digital Shelf technologies including PIM (e.g. Salsify, Stibo), DAM (e.g. Adobe, Widen), content syndication (e.g., Salsify, Shotfarm, WebCollage), Content Monitoring (e.g., Clavis, Profitero, Content Analytics), D2C platforms (Big Commmerce, Shopify, Magento and Demandware), keyword search and management tool (e.g., Helium 10, Keyword Inspector), customer review tools, dynamic algorithmic pricing tool (e.g. Feedvisor, Channel Advisor?s repricer tools).
- Expertise in using analytical tools to track and decipher shopper behavior, CPG brand performance on web and mobile stores.
- Ability to convert analysis into commercially valuable actions.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Good balance between technology discipline and operations mindset.
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally between internal and 3P technical resources and business owners.
- Strong customer service mentality for external clients and internal IG stakeholders.
- Self-motivation. Ability to juggle multiple priorities. Flexibility in adjusting action steps while keeping the big strategic goals in sight.
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate withexperience. A customized package, including salary and bonus will be offered to attract the right talent.
Job Type: Full-time
- E-Commerce: 5years
- Product Deve: 5years