- Mentor and develop members of the Design team, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration and feedback.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Data, Content, Marketing and the Business to deliver industry-leading digital health and wellbeing experiences.
- Define and lead Design best practices. Establish a philosophy and mindset for how the Design Team approaches its work.
- Demonstrate and manage to high design standards - providing clear design direction to the team members and stakeholders.
- Present concepts, strategies and goals effectively to company executives.
- Track Design team progress, manage resource allocation, and escalate issues and risks.
- Lead team through challenges and obstacles via positive and creative solutions.
- Build the talents of individual team members through thoughtful design critiques and regular design reviews.
- Provide hands-on Product design. Establish design direction, concepts, and delegation.
- Translate Customer, Product and Business and Marketing inputs into products that deliver a superior experience and compelling health and wellbeing outcomes.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Design Leader and/or Sr. Product Designer within large scale consumer-facing product companies
- BA or higher degree in Interaction Design, HCI, UX Architecture, and/or Product Design required
- Expertise in Sketch, InVision Tools, and Adobe Suite and rapid prototyping are required
- Knowledge of emerging trends in digital health and wellbeing products
- Experience managing high performance teams of designers
- Hands on experience with a variety of user research techniques
Valid through: 4/26/2021
* Ladders Estimates