Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects job seekers with millions of businesses of all sizes through innovative mobile app, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job sites on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job
As a Director of Product Management for our Systems & Data Product Team, you are responsible for the development, optimization, and launch of new systems and data products aimed at improving customer satisfaction, monetization, the quality of and confidence in our data-driven decision making, and increasing the speed of development.
- Work with Executive, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Biz Dev and Sales teams to launch and operationalize new data products.
- Process, review, and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data to uncover new product insights.
- Be an internal advocate, educator, and communicator about the products you own.
- Write specs, manage project execution, and define product rollout strategy and communications.
- Communicate product roadmap, learnings, advocate for new features, and write documentation for technical and non-technical audiences through the use of compelling data storytelling.
- 7-10 years Product Management experience
- Experience as a product leader and managing other product managers directly
- Experience with developing data systems (eg Data Management Platform)
- Experience working with data-oriented engineering teams
- Proficiency exploring data sets and data analysis (MySQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Efficient at building minimum viable products, measuring, learning, and iterating in a fast-paced environment
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan