We are looking for a driven Director of Product who has the ability to learn, convince, prototype, build, measure, and refine the next generation of online advertising tools in a lean/agile development environment. The ideal candidate has worked extensively in partnership with both Technology, Business and Sales teams in the past and is an advocate for their product’s users.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As Director of Product you will lead ideation, development, and ongoing management of industry leading content distribution and native ad demand side platform and data solutions including data onboarding and management products for activation on Bidtellect’s best in class platform.
As the voice of our customers globally, you’ll deeply understand how to make external/internal users’ lives better through our platform offering. One of our core product principles is “do the right thing”.
We expect you to represent our company and exercise good judgement, by balancing the needs of our diverse agency clients. You will accomplish this by teaming up with developers, product managers and business stakeholders to create engaging experiences. You will gather customer requirements, design prototypes, prioritize and scope releases that represent customers’ needs, then work with the rest of the engineering team to build those products and iterate on them over time.
In this role you will own the roadmap and execution for the campaign lifecycle. This includes campaign setup, optimization, through campaign completion and reporting. You will be working with stakeholders all across the globe to bring our shared vision for native programmatic advertising and content distribution to life.
- Write amazingly clear, inspirational, context-rich and actionable user stories that get passionate engineers excited to write code.
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize your amazing user stories into Agile sprints
- Partner across the company to bring new products and features to market
- Work closely with Data Partnerships team to build and productize innovative onboarding solutions that incorporate Identity, offline transactional data, CRM data and general client 1P data
- Research, validate and prioritize clients’ onboarding needs within market
- Represent Bidtellect in technical and strategic partnerships
- Act as the internal and external domain expert on all issues pertaining to audience data onboarding
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Ability to solve complex, technical problems with creative solutions while managing tradeoffs
- Strong interest in what computing can do — a passion for technology and how to apply that to problems of massive scale
- Specific experience with supply integrations, managed file transfer, S/FTP/https transport a strong plus
- Specific experience with SQL, Hadoop, Spark or related technologies a strong plus
- Technical API experience preferred
- Outstanding project management skills
- Background in software development or analytics a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills both in large and small groups.
- A sustained track record of making significant, self-directed, and end-to-end contributions to large and impactful software projects in a Senior Product Manager role
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions
- Experience in driving partnership/collaboration that result in win-win solutions
- Passion – your work matters. Your features matter. You care and give your all.
- Grit – sometimes solutions take creative thinking and multiple iterations. You try many different approaches the right answer.
- Selfless – Product Management is about making sure the best work gets done by the team, making sure they share in the credit.
- Empathy – As a PM you are the voice of the customer and need to represent them from a position of deep understanding.
- Entrepreneur – as a PM you need to get out there and convince others of your ideas