National Leader in delivery of consumer products is adding a dynamic Production Director to oversee manufacturing & production operations. This position would oversee multiple locations and can be located in the Utah or Colorado area with40 to 50% travel on average to the various facilities and will direct all manufacturing activities within multiple bottling facilities.
The company offers competitive pay, bonus potential, Comprehensive Medical & Dental Plans, Profit Sharing, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Formal Training Programs and Advancement Opportunities
Click link to submit resume and email for immediate consideration
- Responsible for managing production activities and achieving production targets in quality, productivity, efficiency, capacity, safety, cost control, staff development, and customer service.
- Direct teams (i.e. individual department managers, supervisors, etc.) in effectively managing each respective department. Ensure compliance with all applicable local, state, federal and/or company policy and procedures.
- Manage and lead teams in all direct and indirect production processes required to product and deliver a variety of finished, bottled beverage products to consumers and customers. Provide coaching and direction to ensure success in meeting required outputs and schedules.
- Communicate effectively production targets and priorities to manufacturing and support teams.
- Develop annual operating plan and capital requirements. Act as project manager of all capital projects.
- Develop and implement appropriate cost saving ideas for production operations. Generate and implement ideas for continual process improvement.
- Maintain production and inventory records. Provide weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Monitor and maintain all applicable production permits and ensure that the facility complies with all local, state, federal and company policies.
- Manage employee selection, training, performance evaluation, documentation, salary and termination processes. Maintain a positive, proactive labor environment.
- BA/ BS Degree or seven (7) years of industrial management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive, productive, problem-solving and high performance work teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and direct work of respective teams.
- Ability to direct work of others.
- Displays good judgment in the face of changing priorities and multiple problems.
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills -- written, verbal, and presentation skills required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to evaluate and analyze financial issues; prepare documentation to support and quantify proposals and decisions; previous experience managing a P&L is needed.
- Understanding of basic microbiology and quality assurance including HACCP and GMP's.
- Understands and enforces adherence to OSHA and Company safety guidelines
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, state, federal and/or company policy and procedures.
- Ability to pass Company pre-employment background check and drug screening test.
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement, and specialized training programs
- Advancement Opportunities