Based in our Bellevue, WA headquarters, the Director of Procurement & Facilities is responsible for the implementation and oversight of end-to-end procurement process and the global real estate portfolio. Additionally, this position will oversee the company's global Travel & Expense program which includes managing the travel partner relationships as well as the Concur platform.
As Director of Procurement & Facilities, you will lead a team of three direct reports managing the daily and strategic operations for a global organization operating in 13 countries and growing.
Primary Responsibilities - Procurement
- Manages and leads the Procurement, Travel & Facilities team, including ongoing coaching, hiring, performance reviews etc.
- Develops a procurement strategy that aligns with the organization's vision and overall strategy.
- Partner with internal organizations to define moderate to complex product / service requirements; assist with identifying vendors; manage request for quote processes and evaluations; provide vendor evaluation framework; and make recommendations on vendor selection.
- Partners with Finance to optimize planning and forecasting for large contracts.
- Manages relationships and contracts with key suppliers. Lead negotiations for new and renewing contracts.
- Regularly analyzes company-wide spend seeking efficiencies and cost savings.
- Understands and manages the entire procurement process and proactively improve internal processes and controls.
- Ensures that change control procedures and change notification requirements are documented and respected by supplier.
- Assures the Company's compliance with customer requirements and supplier contract terms and conditions.
Primary Responsibilities – Facilities Management
- Coordinate planning of the company's multi-year facility needs and ensure the real estate portfolio is aligned with company's overall strategy.
- Participate in front-end strategic assessment of current and future space and operational needs across the organization.
- Manages facilities capital projects, including IT items and furniture
- Oversees day-to-day facilities management
Primary Responsibilities – Travel Management
- Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel
- Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers
- Oversee global credit card programs
- Manage Concur implementation and processing of T&E reports
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years' prior experience, including 3+ years managing a team
- Must be proficient in Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, or have ability to learn these skills rapidly. Software utilization is required.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with high attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects/assignments.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional time management. In-depth understanding of best-in-class procurement practices (category management, bench marking)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to get along well with others and work in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service focus and professionalism.