As a Director of Privacy Program with Community Medical Centers, your organizational skills and ability to manage various assets for each project is fundamental to our success. You are a self-starter and will bring a systematic and disciplined approach to help turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
We can offer you challenges to professionally grow AND the resources to succeed. By joining our team at Community Medical Centers you will have the resources and development opportunities to make a difference in the community you live in, as well as grow your career. If you are committed to excellence in your profession and seeking a career that matches your passion for helping people then continue reading below!
Your Director of Supply Chain Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
- Provides development guidance and assists in the identification, implementation, and maintenance of CMC information privacy policies and procedures in coordination with CMC Privacy and Security Oversight Committee, VP, Chief Information Security Officer (CISCO) and (CAECO) and legal counsel as needed.
- Serves as Co-Chair of the Privacy and Security Oversight Committee and its activities.
- Works collaboratively with the VP, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) on HIPAA Risk Assessments.
- Develops privacy dashboard which includes key performance indicators (KPI) and metrics.
- Provides monthly and quarterly Privacy program reports to CAECO.
- The Director of Privacy ensures that periodic risk assessments and ongoing monitoring of key elements of the privacy program are monitored, including privacy notice, consent, authorization, business partner agreements, practices, minimum necessary information and disclosure.
- The Director Privacy Program is the designee that oversees all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance of, and adherence to Community Medical Centers (CMC's) policies and procedures covering the privacy of, and access to, patient health information in compliance with federal and state laws and the CMC information privacy practices.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration or other relevant field.
- Five or more years of documented progressively responsible Healthcare experience which includes HIPAA privacy compliance role.
- Familiarity with federal and state laws and regulations concerning information security and privacy.
- One or more of the following: Certified Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC), Certified HIPAA Professional (CHP), Certified HIPAA Security Specialist (CHSSTM), Healthcare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP), Certified in Healthcare Privacy and Security (CHPS), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT), Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT).
- Master's degree in Healthcare Administration or other relevant field.
- Juris Doctor from an accredited school of law.