About this role
Primarily responsible for pricing of contract proposals, contract amendments, contract renewals, and new business ventures.
What you bring to the table
- Accounting degree required
- 7 years costing experience
- 3 years of costing experience in a healthcare environment, preferably in a hospital system setting; experience in a correctional healthcare environment highly desirable.
What you will do
- Has primary responsibility for leading the pricing process for contract proposals; contract amendments; contract renewals; new business ventures.
- Responsible for developing cost/pricing standards across all business lines.
- Develop “Look-back” analysis and reviews; implement a continuous improvement methodology with regard to pricing accuracy & process.
- Maintains peer group cost databases, updating same as necessary in accordance with costs as reflected on the Companywide General ledger.
- Performs ad hoc pricing projects and analyses as requested.
- Coordinates with IT department as required for software application creation and maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.