Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, this position will be responsible for the oversight, development and implementation of pricing strategy and execution. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to utilize their proven pricing experience, analytical abilities, and business acumen and leadership skills to impact the company’s profitability. This is a highly visible role with interaction at all levels throughout the organization.
- Lead pricing activities to ensure that processes and organizational focus are properly aligned with the performance goals of the company.
- Recommend and execute company pricing strategy and lead the annual price adjustment process.
- Develop key performance metrics for the pricing organization and manage organization towards meeting those requirements.
- Work with new product development teams to price new products and develop processes to track product performance and optimize margins while minding customer retention.
- Ensure competitive intelligence that can impact price sensitivity is shared and incorporated into pricing activities.
- Work with various departments to ensure alignment between Pricing, Sales and Field Marketing, Sales Enablement and product marketing.
- Work closely with Commercial Operations on execution of sales processes.
- Develop and present recommendations to management in a clear, concise, convincing, and actionable format
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent required.
- Master's Degree in Management, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent preferred
- Experience managing global pricing initiatives a must.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in advanced Excel features such as Pivot tables, VLOOKUP's and creating customized functions.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and calculate reports based upon researched data
- Effective written and verbal presentation skills.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks/deadlines.
- Deep understanding of Waters’ products
- Strategic mindset with strong execution focus
- Change management advocate
- Clear communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective collaboration & networking skills