Since our founding in 1982, Shawmut Design and Construction (a 100% employee-owned company) has been recognized as a Best Place ToWork 53 times by our employee-owners. At Shawmut, you will have the opportunity to own your career and deliver impact within our culture of ownership and innovation focused around providing the gold standard of client service for the world's most recognizable and elite brands and institutions.
- Senior level role within a highly progressive business unit focused on highly collaborative project delivery and strategic partnershipswith a world-class clientele.
- Projects will vary in scale and complexity from small renovations to complex, large-scale projects, working with high-end design firms.
- This candidate will be proficient in kicking off and leading large teams through the target value design process in a co-location setting, beginning with developing the initial conceptual cost model, validation, target value design, pull planning, A3, root cause analysis, etc.
- Senior level role with 15+ years experience
- Estimating, Preconstruction, Construction Operations (pm or super)
- Projects: Academic and Healthcare, all sizes, renovation and new construction
- Conceptual cost modeling and benchmarking
- Design-Build and Target Value Design (DBIA member or certification a plus)
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Colocation/Big Room
- Lean/Last Planner (LCI member or certification a plus)
- Value stream process mapping and continuous improvement
- Supply chain partnerships
- Technology: Timberline, Revit, and D-Profiler
Shawmut prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.