This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a passionate, experienced professional to join our leadership team in a strategic partnership with clients who are committed to changing the design and construction industry.
- Senior level role within a highly progressive business unit focused on highly collaborative project delivery and strategic partnerships with a world-class clientele.
- Projects will vary in scale and complexity from small renovations to complex, large-scale projects, working with high-end design firms.
- This candidate will be proficient in kicking off and leading large teams through the target value design process in a co-location setting, beginning with developing the initial conceptual cost model, validation, target value design, pull planning, A3, root cause analysis, etc.
- Senior level role with 15+ years experience
- Prior experience includes:
- Estimating, Preconstruction, Construction Operations (pm or super)
- Projects: Academic and Healthcare, all sizes, renovation and new construction
- Conceptual cost modeling and benchmarking
- Design-Build and Target Value Design (DBIA member or certification a plus)
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Colocation/Big Room
- Lean/Last Planner (LCI member or certification a plus)
- Value stream process mapping and continuous improvement
- Supply chain partnerships
- Technology: Timberline, Revit, and D-Profiler