As Director of Portfolio Solutions, you will be accountable for execution ofDigital Portfolio Solutions capabilities across technology / vendor development and business process implementation. You'll assume the role of Agile Product Owner/Squad Leader of a technology team and therefore have responsibility for adoption and improving the value of our portfolio construction investments. Ultimately, you will enable a suite of go to market portfolio solution capabilities.
Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM) is a sales, marketing and servicing division within Fidelity with the mission to bring Fidelity investment products and services to the market through investment advisors and large institutions.
This is a dynamic environment that operates using mature agile practices and principles. We stress customer-obsessed thinking and a creative culture.
The Expertise You Have
- Formal education and experience in Financial Management, Statistics, Econometrics, Computational Finance, Computer Science or another quantitative field is required
- Strong interest in investment management and long-term strategic investing with an ability to translate real business problems into technical solutions
- Proven experience with large-scale distributed software systems and streaming systems using open source distributed frameworks including Morningstar, MPI, Bloomberg or FactSet
- CFA (or progress towards) strongly preferred
- Experience in Scrum Agile methodology preferred, including knowledge oftest-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with driving delivery of UI components using latest in web technologies (e.g. React, Angular) and languages (e.g. TypeScript)
The Skills You Bring
- You have exceptional presentation abilities; written and verbal communication including storytelling and the ability to influence.
- You have basic understanding of CRM capabilities, business application ofadvanced analytics included Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- You have the ability to build, document and influence a strategic vision
- You have professional presence with senior sales management
- You have an obsession for detail, with an analytic disposition
The Value You Deliver
- Identifying and driving Technology roadmap solutions across all aspects ofperformance and risk modeling, portfolio construction, factor calculations, and output capabilities
- Owning the end-to-end management of driving a roadmap, aligning priorities, conveying vision and articulating end-state experience
- Driving the integration of Portfolio Solutions capabilities into the overall go to market approach of FIAM to enable investment market share growth and industry thought leadership
- Partnering and influencing across Sales Support functions (Market Enablement, CRM, Performance Enablement, Data & Analytics)
- Delivering on Product Owner/Squad Leader responsibilities such as translating business goals into strategy and approach, prioritize backlogs and sprints, defining the business process and critical metrics, and owning vendor relationships
At Fidelity, we are focused on making ourfinancial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live thelives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree ofvalue in creating and nurturing a workenvironment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplacewhere we respect andvalue our associates for their uniqueperspectives and experiences. Forinformation about working at Fidelity.