Wyndham Destinations is seeking a Director of Portfolio Management in Las Vegas, Nevada. This position is responsible for the lifecycle management of WVO's $3B consumer loan portfolio. Oversee the development and monitoring of key risk metrics as part of an overall portfolio management strategy. Communicate to senior leaders insights and implications for business strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, in collaboration with Underwriting, Collections, Forecasting and other relevant groups, formal and comprehensive portfolio management, including the loan loss provision, to meet the requirements of all relevant parties, including WCF, WVC, WYND, Investors and Lenders.
- Direct and maintain strategic and comprehensive tracking, reporting, and management on the portfolio as a whole as well as sub-segments of the portfolio. Evaluate economic and market trends and incorporate as appropriate.
- Direct and maintain internal process for forecasting and reporting of the Loan Loss Provision.
- Direct and maintain internal process for effective monitoring of contracts and recommend changes to Underwriting as appropriate.
- Support needs of the business by working with Securitization, Business Operations, Legal, IT, and other areas across WCF/WVC/WYND to design and deliver optimal portfolio and provision insight.
- Direct the design, implementation and documentation of procedures that support efficient and effective processes as well as maintain strong internal controls.
- Direct, lead, develop, and support the Portfolio Management team, including the team's understanding of their impact on the business as well as actively promoting cross-functional knowledge sharing and teamwork among team and department.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Business, Accounting or Finance is preferred
- 7 years in business (including 3 years in a leadership position)
- Consumer Lending Environment preferred
- Ability to recruit, train and motivate staff
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent project execution skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organization skills
- Must be able to work under deadlines and pressure and be able to make prompt, accurate decisions
- Functional working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Wyndham Destinations (NYSE:WYND) believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world's largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America's largest professionally managed rental business. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn more at wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world's largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.