$200K — $250K *
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Director for the Portfolio Execution Management team in Corporate Information Security (CIS) supporting CIS teams in managing the quarterly business planning process, ensuring that investments are aligned to critical priorities, managing resources that drive multi-functional portfolio delivery across the team, and helping our teams see the value we bring throughout the year through alignment with critical strategic. The candidate must be a self-starter, flexible problem solver, and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working across multiple functions and geographies within Nike’s matrixed organization. Ability to form strong professional relationships with colleagues and leaders, facilitating strong planning, resource management, and, ultimately, value delivery are central to the role.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be leading a team of program management professions to execute these key tasks:
- Partner with CIS teams to apply and evolve an integrated delivery model to set the foundation for future delivery.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of near-term (1-year) execution of CIS-wide portfolio, including clear definition of committed achievements, timely reporting of progress and risks to leadership, and strong coordination across partners.
- Run program planning and operational activities and ceremonies.
- Develop and evolve PMO practices and standards focused on effective delivery, proactive management of risk, and value realization.
- Lead the development and roll-out of PMO tools that enable integrated delivery
- Act as escalation point for project issues that impact cost, schedule, and/or performance. Able to provide clear prioritization to team members.
- Lead and inspire teams through ambiguous and challenging situations in a sustainable manner.
- Define and manage practices to engage globally deployed CIS teams.
- Grow a culture of accountability throughout the organization.
- Develop and employ strategies to bring alignment and partnership against our plans between teams, businesses, and external partners.
- Influence and drive positive, results-oriented changes across the organization to help teams deliver more efficiently while maintaining a solid sense of team and culture.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role reports to the Sr. Director of the Office of Cybersecurity, and works closely with other members of the Office of Cybersecurity team, including strategists, program managers, and business operations specialists.
OTHER KEY PARTNERS INCLUDE:
- Nike’s Chief Information Security Officer
- Senior and mid-level Leadership Team for Corporate Information Security (CIS) team
- Subject matter specialists across CIS
- Global Technology Strategy, Finance, Portfolio, and Communications teams
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field (or comparable experience)
- 8-10 years relevant experience in portfolio management, management consulting, operations, or complex program management
- Experienced program and project management, process, and organizational skills, including leading and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve strategic objectives
- Experience leading PMO functions and developing PMO practices, tools, and standards
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including ability to influence and motivate others in a multi-functional team (both directly and indirectly)
- Excellent Influence and Communication skills, including navigating difficult conversations with partners and staff
- Experience handling a large body of complex work deliverables against key business objectives- linking capability delivery with strategic objectives
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts to senior leaders and partners
- Demonstrated ability to understand new methodologies and persuasively move others to action
- Demonstrated track record of being results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve bold goals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work multi-functionally and partner with teams and individuals to define direction, build consensus, and drive results
- Experience, interest, and adaptability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
Valid through: 9/25/2020
$130K — $140K + $19K—$21K bonus + equity