The Director of Player Development will:
- Manage the selection, training, development and appraisal of staff
- Assist in all hiring, training and scheduling of staff
- Conduct employee-counseling sessions including verbal and written corrective action reports
- Run, interpret and share results of reports related to contacts, campaign results, special events, rooms and/or comps and others as assigned. Use results of reports to refine and streamline operations.
- Direct, oversee, organize and develop market research, database profiles and event analysis for the overall implementation and management of an active Player Development program
- Formulate departmental budgets, policies and procedures
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Communicate the marketing strengths and opportunities as a result of data base analysis
- Responsible for the design and execution of host strategies that will drive play to the establishment
- Development and implementation of strategies to increase data base customers. Execution, tracking and reporting of said strategies.
- Oversee daily operations of the host department, encompassing identifying and cultivating premium players for host team for the purpose of developing relationships and building loyalty to operation.
- Develop strategies with hosts that will enhance play and increase revenue.
- Ensure that promotions are creative, and bring energy to the property and maintain competitive position.
- Oversee the scheduling of hosts, ensuring that all property events and functions are represented properly.
- Actively volunteer in service to the community.
- Prepare financial pro forma/ post forma projections
- Compiles and evaluates confidential customer play data to facilitate mentioned strategies.
- Communicates all events and information related to the host program to all operation departments.
- Supports and coordinates the direct marketing efforts, including executing the direct mail strategies for existing, new, and potential customers, and the Player Development department.
- 5 - 10 years' prior experience in casino marketing and/or player development management role.
- Demonstrated success in the development of creative and innovative special events, promotions and strategies in order to successfully increase player activity as it relates to capturing, maintaining and reclamation of casino players and their level of play.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong training, developemnt and leadership skills
- BachelorDegree in Business/Marketing or work experience equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative, organizational and decision making abilities
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts that include evenings, weekends and holidays.