Director of Plant Operations
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing highly trained and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service across the country. With 27 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently serving our local communities, we are proud to offer a variety of services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Full-Time Post Acute Medical Employees benefit from:
- Working in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership
- Exposure to a variety of patient care levels
- Competitive pay and generous Paid Benefit Time
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, as well as supplemental insurances
- Mobile phone discounts with Verizon and AT&T
- Employee referral bonus program for select skillsets
- Professional growth through our Education Advancement Program
- A shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program
Join the Post Acute Medical / Warm Springs family today!
To learn more, visit our website at www.postacutemedical.com.
The Director of Plant Operations is responsible for managing Plant Operations, Maintenance, Environmental Services, Safety, and Security activities within established standards guidelines, Post Acute Medical / Warm Springs Hospital System's Policies and Procedures, and budget limitations. The Director will conduct inspections and maintain the facility and equipment to ensure that all aspects of the Environment of Care, Life Safety Code, and interim Life Safety Code are achieved.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and practical application of JCAHO, NFPA, OSHA regulations and Emergency Management coordination
- Maintenance of Plant Operations equipment with certification or license in Electrical or Mechanical discipline
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Building Plans and Blue Prints, Safety rules and policies & procedures, operating instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Experience in managing department budget
- A working knowledge of fire alarm & other life safety equipment
- Ability to implement and maintain a comprehensive hospital preventive maintenance program
- Computer skills to manage assigned software programs and office applications
Education and Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A community electrical maintenance license is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 3+ years of department management or supervisory experience in a Rehabilitation, Long-Term Acute Care, or Acute Care Hospital