Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and controls the activities of the Plant Operations Department to provide services, repair and maitenance necessary to insure the safe and efficient operation of the hospital and clinic facilities, and to maintain a comfortable physical environment for patients, employees, medical staff and the public in accordance with policies, procedures, standards and practices set by SRMC , the State Department of Public Health and other local community and governmental agencies, Administers construction/renovation projects.will also support the Emergency Operations of the facility as needed.
- Ensures that the PM program is efficiently ran and completed for all the facilities
- Coordinates all maintenance and repairs for all the department and facilities.
- Plans all department training on safety and technical procedures.
- Coordinates all projects for the facilities to ensure that there is as few interruptions as possible.
- Ensures that the facility remains safe for visitors and staff.
- Coordinates contractors working in the facility proficiently.
- Ensures that all projects are kept within the time frame and within the budget.
- Ensures that all state regulations are maintained for all medical equipment
- Coordinates fire and safety measures throughout the facility and serves as liaison to hospital and state officials.
- Manages and coordinates staffing keeping the overtime at a minimum.
- Manages the department inventory keeping it at a minimum.
- Ensures that payroll is correct and verified on time.
- Supports Emergency Operations in the facility.
- Coordinates that all documentation is kept in an orderly manner for officials review.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Education: High School graduate or GED required
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years hospital experience required in plant operations or a related field.