The Director of Physician Liaisons is responsible for the tasks that help establish physician community trust in quality of care and successful referral management; including but not limited to the production of marketing materials; updating client-facing advertising pieces, reports and presentations; tracking projects and team activities; assisting with client communications and standardizing marketing materials and physician community visits.
The Director of Physician Liaisons will manage physician liaisons at the practice level in the execution of these duties in an articulate and efficient manner to all referring physicians and fellowassociates.
- Liaison for referring physicians. Works to ensure solid relationship and referral pathways are smooth.
- Meet established weekly physician visit goals
- Daily logging and reporting of visits in real time in MD Referral Pro to track productivity.
- Deliver weekly reporting of the previous weeks visits, including highlights outcome, ROI, and plan for follow up strategy.
- Deliver weekly reporting plan for the following week liaisons visits, plan, admin, and lunch and learns
- Liaison for advertising companies to prepare detail aids, leaflets, posters and other materials (printed or electronic).
- Work with Regulatory to ensure that the content of all promotional material is fully supported by the Product Information and literature, and in accordance with company standards.
- Execute the setup of all educational meetings for referring physicians and internal staff at the practice level for the Anterior Segment Division.
- Oversee the design, produce and distribute quarterly practice newsletters to referring physicians and employees as scheduled.
- Oversee the distribution of referral pads and marketing materials through designated tracking systems.
- Compile NPS report for Anterior Division practices deliver with the first week of every month
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Meet with Company surgeons to establish Co-management program and physician to physician marketing plans
- Successfully implement the physician to physician marketing plans at the practice level by directing the assigned Physician Liaison
- EDUCATION BS, BA (minimum four-year college degree)
- LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and plans to clients, team members and administration. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups if customers or employees of organization. Ability to hear and understand verbal feedback from clients.
- COMPUTER SKILLS Ability to use Windows based applications and design programs including MDreferralPRO software.
- REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- PROFESSIONALISM Possesses strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- TRAVEL Ability to travel to community physicians and meet with physician liaisons at the practice locations throughout the Georgia and the Southeast
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND CONDITIONS:
Clinic/Group Medical Practice environment with exposure to communicable disease. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time