Director of Physician Clinics
Ardent Health Services (AHS) is a national healthcare company headquartered in Nashville, TN. Our subsidiaries own and operate hospitals and multispecialty physician practices in six states. Ardent includes 20 hospitals, 3,200 patient beds, 18, employees, and 475 employed physicians. Within the industry, we are noted for recognizing that every hospital is as unique as the community it serves. This in-depth understanding of how health care works at the local level is one of our great strengths.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Director of Physician Clinics in a regional role based in Topeka, KS.
The Director of Physician Clinics is responsible for all aspects of operational efficiency for employed physician clinics to ensure high quality patient care and maximized fiscal benefit to the health center. Reporting to the Contract Clinic Director, the successful candidate will maintain strong internal and external relationships while developing and implementing strategies to grow volumes, improve reputation and brand awareness, and advance strategic business objectives.
- Responsible for establishing and maintenance of budgetary standards and guidelines to ensure effective fiscal management of all employed physician clinics
- Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of quality standards for all clinics to ensure a high standard of patient care
- Responsible for establishment of leadership goals and objectives for clinic leadership members to ensure positive direction and growth for employed clinics
- Assumes overall responsibility for operational management of employed provider offices
- Strong verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with and positively influence all levels of employees and management while establishing and maintaining collaborative partnerships
- Demonstrated sound judgment; strong organizational, interpersonal skills; and ability to prioritize, multi-task, maintain quality and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, direct and manage projects and/or programs, prepare technical reports and proficient in advanced computer skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of outpatient operations and financial experience to ensure dynamic growth for Health Center
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in direct outpatient operations