CompleteRx, a leader in hospital pharmacy management and consulting has an immediate need for a Director of Pharmacy at one of our Philadelphia area hospitals. As a leader on the CompleteRx team you are supported by a group of professionals who perpetually work to improve processes that enhance patient care, manage risk, integrate technology and align operations. Ideal candidates for our leadership positions are energetic, engaging and are able to nurture cross functional relationships within all levels of the pharmacy, hospital and administration.
This is a 53 bed pediatric facility that provides medical care for children with spinal cord injuries, as well as a host of orthopedic and neuromusculoskeletal disorders and diseases.
As a Director of Pharmacy for CompleteRx you are part of an operational team with available support from your Regional Director of Operations, Regional Clinical Manager, Patient Safety & Compliance Director, Operations and Implementation Specialists to name few. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with all drug storage and drug preparation in the hospital. Also ensuring the pharmacy provides optimal service, meets all legal, accreditation and certification requirements and complies with all applicable policies, procedures, codes and standards of the hospital and state board. Guided by the CompleteRx Team Covenant we expect our employees to continually provide courteous and professional support throughout all their interactions.
- Graduate of an ACPE accredited School of Pharmacy with a BS Pharmacy degree or higher. PharmD preferred
- Currently licensed to practice pharmacy in resident State or eligible to reciprocate
- Clinical experiencepreferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 5 years hospital pharmacy experience
- 2 years of progressive pharmacy leadership experience
- Trained or experience in general use of pharmacy computer systems
- Leadership of Client’s Pharmacy Operations
- Initiate, schedule and direct day-to-day operations of the Pharmacy
- Coordinate short and long-term annual budget for operations and capital
- Act as a drug consultant to support services and ancillary departments
- Serve as primary pharmacy representative on interdisciplinary hospital committees
- Interview, hire, and train pharmacy personnel
- Handle scheduling and ensure appropriate staff levels
- Facilitate employee relations concerns and refer to appropriate support groups as needed
- Motivate and engage pharmacy staff
- Build and nurture relationships with physicians, nursing and hospital administration
- Perform assessments of the Pharmacy
- Perform special projects as needed
Compensation & Benefits:
CompleteRx employees are provided continual growth and development while learning the best practices of Pharmacies nationwide. We offer a rewarding and challenging career along with a comprehensive employment and benefit package.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Bonus Plans
- License, Professional Membership and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans (Including Domestic Partner Coverage)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation and Sick Leave
Founded in 1998 as a service-driven organization with a strong sense of community, CompleteRx embarked on a strategy to become the employer of choice in hospital pharmacy management and consulting. Since our founding we believe our success has been driven by our employees who are our most valuable resources. We believe the very best outcomes are accomplished when all employees share a sense of mutual ownership for successful results and where each employee accepts personal accountability for their individual contributions. These beliefs are the core of our Team Covenant which guides all of our actions to the patients we care for, hospitals we support and fellow employees we work alongside of.
CompleteRx is an equal opportunity employer by choice.