Director of Perioperative Services
Supervises and coordinates activities of personnel in the operating room, recovery room and central sterile. Ensures adherence to procedure and schedule. Supervises the procurement and maintenance of equipment and supplies, staffing and budgeting. Plans and implements overall nursing policies, procedures and services for Perioperative Services, which includes the Pre-op, PACU, Operating Room, Central Sterile, & Endoscopy..
Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training clinical staff. Ensures that nurses and technicians are current in competencies, assessments, licensure, certification and other annual training. May provide direct patient care introperatively, pre-op and PACU and is responsible for assessing, planning care and evaluating patients.
- Active Arizona RN license required
- BSN required /MSN preferred
- Minimum of 5 years Management experiencerequired
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in PACU or Operating Room required
- Surgical-Oncology experience strongly preferred