We are looking for a Director of People Ops to join our growing team in Lehi, Utah. This role will include several HR functions, including: leader/manager coaching, compensation & benefits, talent management, payroll, employee relations, benefits admin, immigration processing, performance management, reward & recognition programs, and employment policies. An ideal candidate will be both tactical and people oriented, will have experience building employee handbooks and policies with specific experience focused on non-exempt employees, as well as experience establishing pay structures and career paths across a company. While based in Utah, you will work oversee our internal People Ops function for our three offices, as well as partner with a third party Human Resources admin team when needed to ensure we have smooth on-boarding and off-boarding across all three offices. You will ensure a great employee experience by working with managers and leaders to identify and address employee opportunities and issues. You will also be a cultural flag-bearer by demonstrating your proactive nature in solving challenges and your natural bias for action. This is a hands-on position, where you will take a lead role in the continued build out of our internal People Ops practices.
You Must Have:
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years of progressive human resources experience
- At least 2 years experience at a director level
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business or related fields.
- Superior employee relations, interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Certification of SHRM S/CP or S/PHR
- Solid knowledge of current HR and associated employment practices and laws
- Experience with processing of visa employment requirements
- Prior experience managing payroll, employee relations, and performance management
- The willingness to jump into ambiguous situations and make them better
- Prior experience overseeing HRresponsibilities within a call center environment is a plus.