Overjet is on a mission to improve oral healthcare for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to lead our People team. As the Director of People Operations, you will be the architect behind building a diverse, scalable, and sustainable team. If you are passionate about the people and culture of a team while tackling the challenges of a high-growth startup, this is the landing spot for you.
What you can expect to do:
- Drive a culture of success, accountability, transparency and collaboration
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to implement the strategy and processes related to building and retaining a rapidly growing and exceptional team of professionals across the United States.
- Manage a growing team of hardworking and creative culture & recruiting specialists
- Develop a sustainable yet competitive compensation and development philosophy
- Contribute to ongoing organizational design
- Manage compliance efforts with employment laws and regulations relating to all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Create a supportive and inclusive work environment to ensure strong engagement and high-satisfaction employee experience
- Continue to nurture the company’s culture and values as a key member of the leadership team
You are most likely a fit if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a similar type of People Ops leadership role
- Have thrived in startup life! You understand what it takes to go from 50 to 500.
- Are open-minded; we are a growing team whose needs will continue to evolve, such that you will have to identify when certain processes are better suited during certain growth stages than others
- Effectively gather both quantitative and qualitative data in order to make well-informed decisions
- Can effectively communicate with a diverse crowd ranging from software engineers to C-level executives