ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in our Downtown Dallas office, you’ll be at the center of shaping the People function in our fast-paced environment as we scale Dallas to be our second largest office globally in 2019. Reporting directly to our Chief People Officer, with a strong focus on our Customer Support organization, you will partner with our Customer Support site Director and the Global CS leadership team to design and execute the people strategy and the long-term vision for the organization.
We’re looking for a leader with experience in a global environment able to lead a cross-functional team made of Talent Acquisition, L&D, HR, People Operations, and Knowledge Base specialists entirely dedicated to Global Customer Support.
As Director of People, you’ll provide counsel, develop roadmaps, and execute on key people-related programs including talent acquisition, onboarding, cultural initiatives, engagement and retention, performance management, career development, and human resources.
The ideal candidate can operate at a rapidly growing and changing company by being able to deal with ambiguity and multiple moving pieces, while still holding up quality, long-term thinking, and delivering value to the business leaders.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team across Talent Acquisition, L&D, Knowledge Base and HR who are all culture-building rock stars
- Interact with the global People Leadership Team to create and expand on HR tools and processes, advise the executive team on employment laws, benefits options, compensation strategies, etc.
- Design and implement talent development programs by identifying opportunities to create, implement, and standardize performance management, coaching and training to build the next generation of leaders within our Global Customer Support organization
- Work closely with the Workforce Management Team and the CS leadership team to plan the Customer Support efficiently based on business growth and attrition data
- Measure the success of people processes; create and maintain KPI and operational metrics for recruiting efficacy, employee satisfaction, and retention, etc.
- Collaborate with the Global People Leadership team and the business leaders to champion our culture, helping and guiding our Customer Support employees through rapid change and expansion
- Extensive experience (10+ years) in a global environment with a distributed Executive team and international offices
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy and ideas
- Experience leading a People team with a hands-on, mentoring management style while being focused on results and thriving in a rapidly changing and competitive environment
- Proven track record of building and improving employee experience at top-notch organizations
- Ability to build trusted relationships at all levels of an organization
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing business priorities
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
- Understand and map the local and Customer Support market drivers.