Summersalt is looking for a strategic human resources leader to manage and execute on all people initiatives including organizational design, talent acquisition, onboarding, employee relations, performance management, learning and development and human resource administration. This role will work closely with Summersalt's cross-functional leadership team to champion people initiatives in support of overall business objectives and to build a world-class organization with a focus on maintaining our distinctive culture.
ABOUT THE JOB: Director of People & Culture
- Work collaboratively with company leadership to align business objectives and human resource strategy in support of Summersalt's vision and values.
- Lead all recruitment efforts including attracting, developing, training and retaining exceptional talent.
- Optimize and manage the recruiting process including team structure, candidate evaluation, candidate experience, interview best practices and new hire success and onboarding.
- Define, educate, and drive internal culture rewarding high performance throughout the organization with a clear focus on equity and inclusion.
- Work alongside company leadership to roll out quarterly and annual people initiatives including talent reviews, performance measurement and criteria, development tools, compensation planning, etc.
- Ensure compliance with relevant human resource policies and federal and state employment laws.
- 7+ years of progressive human resource or related experience in a high-growth, results driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree with an advanced degree in human resources, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- A track record of creating and scaling people initiatives in support of high performing organizations.
- A proven champion of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- A passion for people, culture and growth stage organizations.