The People Analytics Director has primary responsibility for setting the strategy and vision and for managing the day-to-day tactical operations of the HR Analytics &Reporting team. The Director will manage an in-house team ofreporting analysts and consultants as needed, focused on developing insightful and actionable analytics, working alongside Information Systems to optimizereporting and business intelligence products used to help BSWH HR Leaders make informed decisions and to provide insight on HR initiatives. In addition, the Director will lead the team by establishing and executing a vision for the delivery of information and analytics standards to the business key stakeholders, including,internal staff, partners and clients. The Director will have extensive data analysisexperience and expertise with variousreporting tools,experience gathering data and mapping data forreports andreporting systems. The individual must have extensive understanding of Human Resource data, and itsassociated mapping andreporting/analytics.The essential functions of the role include the following:
- Working closely with Information Systems to develop an overall strategic vision, and execution of the Oracle OBI technology solution to support HR Analytic reporting requirements.
- Directs and provides appropriate leadership and support to staff through delegation, consultation, support and evaluation. Also demonstrates leadership that supports independent and positive approaches to moving all initiatives forward (ability to influence senior level constituents and stakeholders).
- Directs HR Business Analytics program initiatives from concept through final implementation utilizing approved program and project management methodology to ensure cross-functional teams deliver with quality, on-time and within budget.
- Works with Information Systems and IT for the overall architecture, design, development, and maintenance of the HR Analytics and Reporting capabilities.
- Works with Information Systems to review technology opportunities and serves as key stakeholder for formal recommendations related to solving HR business objectives.
- Define measurements of success, and provide creative and innovative thinking to evaluate the risks and rewards for HR business planning and decision making
- Work with the different functional teams to ensure HR data needs, models and solutions are supported in the overall framework.
- Remains continuously aware of HR business, technical, architecture and infrastructure issues and acts as sounding board or consultant to aid in the development of creative solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an in-depth functional knowledge and understanding of of data warehousearchitecture and scale, domain platforms and processes (Oracle BI and PeopleSoftpreferred); excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills andexperiencein the following areas:
- Experience managing a team of project managers, data analysts, business analysts, or reporting analysts.
- Experience establishing strategies, processes and standards in support of HR data management, operations, change management, and deployment, including sun-setting and transitioning existing technologies.
- Experience with Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes & tools.
- Experience with BI processes & tools.
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) strategies possess.
- BS required, MBA preferred.
- 10 years of experiencerequired in related field (i.e. HR Business Intelligence/Analytics/Technical Communications/Data Management).