Director of Payroll
Management Business Solutions is actively seeking a Payroll Director for our client based in Indianapolis, IN. This individual will provide strategic and operational leadership for the communication, implementation, and administration of the payroll program. The ideal candidate has experienceworking with larger in-house payroll processing and management experience with multiple locations.
- Process payroll for multiple states and improve payroll strategies.
- Ability to handle and resolve any management inquiries.
- Increase efficiency while also improving the process.
- Analyze payroll information for accuracy and compliance.
- Manage multiple state and site payroll and reporting procedures.
- Evaluate reporting systems and HRIS processes.
- Supervise the payroll team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to payroll policies and confidentiality.
- Ensure employee handbooks and policies are updated and published regularly.
- Ability to work with and manage on-site and remote staff.
- Bachelor?s degreerequired; in accounting or financepreferred.
- Ten or more years of progressive payroll responsibility in leadership roles required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Experience working in a multi-location, multi-state environment required.
- Experience with HRIS systems preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience processing a high volume of payroll processing procedures and working with tight deadlines.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER