5 - 7 years
Posted 40 days ago
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, Executive Management, this position is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring programs and strategies to create a culture of exceptional service. The incumbent is responsible for developing and/or leading initiatives to improve delivery of exceptional patient experiences, including service recovery aspects and Relationship Based Care. The incumbent leads and facilitates service excellence teams, as well as assists in the establishment of goals, objectives, tactics, and outcome measures. Additional responsibilities include coaching, mentoring, and training, in order to maintain accountability for leadership of direct-report employees.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Healthcare-related field is required, BSN is preferred.
2. State of California Registered Nurse License is preferred.
3. Five (5) years leadership experience in a healthcare setting or in a service business such as the hospitality industry is required.
4. Demonstrated experience in and passion for the development and implementation of rewards and recognition programs is required.
5. A results-oriented focus on continuous improvement of patient satisfaction scores is required.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to serve as role model are required.
7. Experience with Lean Management is preferred.