Ensures that Dignity Health (facility) delivers on our promise for Humankindness and improves Patient Experience. Collaborates with system to ensure the facility meets or exceeds the patient experience goals as measured by voluntary surveys as well as the federal and state required patient experience surveys (CAHPS) Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Implements the system strategy and direction for the facility to drive the culture, tactics, processes, and feedback for patient experience.
- Reviews patient experience data and feedback to facilitate understanding of patient experience and synthesizes patient experience feedback and the identification and implementation of improvement strategies to achieve patient experience goals.
- Supports local patient experience committees or teams, education of patient experience results to hospital staff, and facilitation of improvement initiatives.
- Provides facility executive team with understanding of the patient experience and their impact on results.
Patient Relations Advocacy
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and/or additional job related experience in lieu of the degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in related field.
- Minimum three (3) years management experience.
- LEANexperience/Certification, Six Sigma