The Director of Pastoral Care develops and directs services designed to provide spiritual support and counseling to patients, families, and staff in assigned areas within hospital, hospice, or community programs.
1. Master's degree in Theology, Divinity, Religious Studies or equivalent
1. Two years experience in healthcare pastoral care services preferred
2. Minimum of six months pastoral ministry in church or institution
1. Eligible for certification as "Board Certified Chaplain" by the Association of Professional Chaplains
2. Denominational endorsement
Our careers website is compatible with the following browsers: Apple Safari 7.0 or later, Google Chrome (latest), Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox (latest).
Thank you for your interest in a career with Floyd. By visiting our careers website, you have taken the first step toward a fulfilling career with colleagues who have a passion for caring for patients, their families and each other.
Our award-winning reputation is a result of the dedication and loyalty of almost 3,000 employees who go above and beyond in their daily lives to make Floyd and the communities in which they live top-notch in every way. Floyd employees create a culture of excellence at work and help make Floyd an employer of choice.