- Develop, launch and nurture partnerships across the pet industry
- Partnership Strategy:
- Partner identification and landscape analysis
- Competitive intelligence and monitoring
- Partner selection & evaluation
- Linking product and customer insights into ecosystem opportunities / solutions
- Partnership Activation:
- Open discussions with potential prospects and create opportunities
- Co-innovation and solution development coordination
- Financial analysis and deal design
- Deal Execution: Design partnership agreements and collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization (e.g. legal, compliance, procurement) to execute agreements
- Performance Management: Identify and design KPIs to track partnership progress and success
- Relationship Management: Ongoing management of the partnerships relations, partner compliance & regulatory management
- Manage portfolio of leads, prospects and partners and report to senior leaders on progress, opportunities, market trends and competitor activity
- Develop competitor intelligence by tracking in-market partnerships and identifying potential upcoming trends
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the financial services and/or pet industry
- Strong business acumen with proven business development, sales, or management consulting experience.
- Proficient in financial and Excel modeling
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field; Master's degree is advantageous.
- Strong existing knowledge and working relationships (network) in the Pet value chain and ecosystem preferred
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills, detail-oriented and persuasive.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
Less than 25% after COVID
US Business – Pet Insurance