The qualified candidate will be an energetic person, ready to work in a fast-paced environment. Supports the Senior Director of Partner Solutions and Integration and Operations Senior Leadership in the oversight of ATI partner solutions including, but not limited to, Managed Service Agreements (MSAs) and leased employee arrangements with physician groups, hospitals, and other healthcare partners. This includes identifying solutions for healthcare partners of ATI, onboarding of new partners, updating and sharing of operational metrics, issue resolution and regulatory compliance. Manages the MSA Office Manager (s).
Senior Director of Partner Solutions and Integration, MSA Office Manager(s), MSA Front Office Coordinators / Patient Service Specialists, MSA Clinic Directors, Regional Directors, VP of Operations, VP of Office Operations, Finance Department team members, and ATI legal counsel.
Ability to understand regulatory requirements regarding physician relationships, therapy billing requirements, systems’ needs, client needs, and staffing needs.
Manage and follow up on internal audits conducted by MSA Office Manager(s).
1. Work with ATI Operations leaders, Business Development, Finance and Legal team members to identify and scope new healthcare partner, MSA and leased employee services.
2. Support ATI Operational leadership to manage the MSA operations and performance.
3.Maintain copies of legal agreements relating to MSAs and leased employee arrangements and monitor agreements to identify when renewals are needed. Work with legal department to ensure
updated agreements are executed timely.
4. Serve as a subject matter expert for therapy billing requirements and front office functions for MSA clients.
5. Work with Compliance Department and Operational Leadership to ensure MSA clinical and front office staff understand their responsibilities to ensure compliance with all governmental regulations.
6. Establish training plans to support the education and training of all MSA staff.
7.Manage dedicated MSA Office Managers, and provide support to other Office Managers that support
8. Support the Finance Department with preparation of an annual budget for MSAs and other leased employee agreements.
9. Support Accounting Department to ensure accurate monthly revenue reporting for MSAs.
10.Prepare MSA presentations for reviewing operational performance with MSA clients and ATI regional
11. Participate in meetings with applicable MSA Office Managers and front office staff of MSAs to provide updates, review policies and procedures, and provide education.
12. Monitor MSA Office Manager(s) performance to ensure company is meeting the requirements of the MSA including sharing of clinical documentation, timely charge submission, and Quality Assurance activities.
13. Manage new MSA implementations and ensure successful integration of new MSAs as directed by the Senior Director of Partner Solutions and Integration.
14. Plan, organize and lead recurring and ad hoc meetings with MSA clients to ensure responsiveness to issues identified and to ensure all parties understand roles, responsibilities, and workflows.
15. Support the organization with acquisition integration and system conversions as requested.
16. Build and maintain confidence and credibility with all clients and employees.
17. Interviews candidates for MSA Office Managers as necessary.
18. Responsible for overseeing training for MSA Office Managers
19. Responsible for overseeing performance and any related counseling of MSA Office Managers up to and including recommendation for termination of employment.
20. Responsible for overseeing annual review process for MSA Office Managers.
21. The ability to provide training to MSA Office Managers on Company standards of operations.
22.The ability to provide ongoing monitoring of standards by conducting standards testing on MSA
23. The ability to build and maintain confidence and credibility with all clients and employees.
24.The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive
work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
25. Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations.
26. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company.
1. Perform other duties as assigned by management
Number of FTE supervised directly _______2+_______
Number of FTE supervised indirectly _______2+_______
Total Number of FTE supervised ______4+________
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• At least 7 years of office experience in a health-related field
• At least 3 years of management experience
• Experience with therapy regulatory and billing requirements
Skills and Abilities:
• Action oriented;
• Building effective teams;
• Business acumen;
• Career ambition;
• Caring about direct reports;
• Comfort around higher management;
• Command skills;
• Conflict management;
• Confronting direct reports;
• Developing direct reports;
• Directing others;
• Drive for results
• Fairness to direct reports
• Integrity and trust;
• Managing and measuring work;
• Managing diversity;
• Managing vision and purpose;
• Motivating others;
• Priority setting;
• Process management;
• Time management;
• Timely decision making;
• Microsoft Office;
• A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others;
• The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Strong team player; and
• Commitment to company values.
Travel Required:Yes, as needed up to 50%