Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding our Rockville, Maryland based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Overall Responsibility for Director of Partner Services:
Successful management of the Partner Services Support, Partner Relationship Management, and Learning and Development teams in addressing Partner needs in a timely, thorough, and accurate manner while possessing an excellent understanding of Credible and its software.
- Proactive management and development of the Partner Services Department.
- Provide leadership and guidance for staff and accountability for department metrics.
- Proactively address issues in a timely fashion as needed.
- Ensure supervisor (EVP) maintains full awareness and status of successes/challenges and metrics.
- Regarded as a team player by colleagues and models company values and culture.
Success Defined for Director of Partner Services:
Promote and exemplify Partner Centric thinking and actions.
- Adherence to Credible’s “Top 3 Priorities” management focus for Partner Services.
- Drive the successful implementation of Credible Management Systems, such as Green/Yellow/Red, to provide accurate and precise measures of Partner Services’ performance and productivity.
- Provide outstanding Partner Service, including timely and accurate responses, proactive Partner Issue management, the handling of all Partner requests in a professional, positive, and dignified manner.
- Equip Partner Services Team with tools and motivation required for success.
- Establish, implement, and enforce efficient and effective processes, standards, procedures, and guidelines for the Partner Services Department, as approved by Executive Management.
- Develop and manage consistent metrics of overall department, as well as those of subordinate teams. Reviews performance data and measures productivity and goal achievements, and determines areas that need improvement to ensure attainment of stated goals.
- Meet existing and establish new key performance indicators for Direct Reports.
- Create a quality monitoring process that will ensure task resolution upon first contact, while reinforcing clearly defined key performance metrics that lead to a positive Partner experience as well as PSC growth.
- Inspire company performance and innovation, communicate the mission and goals, and set the stage for the acquisition, retention, and management of superior talent throughout the organization.
- Remain a positive force and resource to motivate the Partner Services Team on a consistent basis.
- Build positive and effective relations with other Credible Directors and Management.
- Designing and implementing training strategies and programs that effectively and efficiently raise the functional competency levels of Credible employees and Partners.
- Creating and implementing development plans and training methodologies to drive the operational excellence and enhance the existing training infrastructure.
- Work in partnership with Learning & Development team members, Management, and Credible Departments to ensure training is impactful in proactively meeting business needs, while being aligned with Credible’s training methodologies and standards.
- Drive adherence to quality guidelines as set by Management, assessing the effectiveness of training on performance, and identifying the training needs and best practices with the goal of sharing/collaborating with the Learning & Development team to improve training methods, processes and standards.
- Provide timely and accurate weekly and other reporting to Senior Management and others.
- Holds regular reviews with team members, evaluates projects and team metrics to identify success/needs, and implement changes as necessary.
- Ensure that all work adheres to the Credible Mission and company goals.
- Communicates corporate mission, goals, plans, etc. to team as necessary.
- Continues to build Interviews and participates in the hiring of potential staff and completes performance reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
Initial Key Drivers for Director of Partner Services:
Provide Partner support via:
- Oversee the proactive management of Partner’s tasks via Credible’s Tasks system to handle issues, answer questions, and manage feature requests.
- Oversee the pro-active use of scheduled and ad-hoc phone support calls utilizing web meeting software.
- Proactively communicating with Partners to assure Partner’s success in utilizing Credible software.
- Thorough time tracking.
- Interaction with the Credible CTO and other management personnel to work to establish maximum efficiencies via processes and procedures for the timely and complete resolution of tasks.
- Manage Partner Services during regression weeks to ensure Partner’s needs are met while still providing for complete regression testing prior to Credible’s releases.
- Proactive communication of release features to Partners.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive training program for new and existing Partner Services team members.
- Successfully create reports to accurately capture Department statistics, including but not limited to staff performance, timely task ticket management, and task ticket closure.
- Other duties customarily associated with Director of Partner Service Support, as well as other duties as necessary.
- Validate baseline of existing training, testing and certifications.
- Obtain approved requirements for training, including WBT requirements.
- Assess department skills and acquire needed skills, and ensure training programs are aligned with Credible’s goals.
- Develop approved plan for addressing all training requirements and other training and performance support materials on an as-needed basis.
- Create and implement standards for training development, delivery, testing and certification.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry information, including new thinking and new approaches.
- Evaluate and implement WBT and other training tools and skills that improve the quality of the Corporate Training Department.