$250K — $250K+*
The Director of Premium Care Business Development will be responsible for building our Paid Care Programs, develop Go-To-Market strategies, identify new business opportunities, and drive customer loyalty and retention.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Expansion of Care+ and Care+ white label sales within all scopes of the Paid Care Business (IM/HA/CE)
2. Channel expansion to key National retailers (i.e. T-Mobile, AT&T, Best Buy Lowe's, Microsoft)
3. New Business development with TPAs - (i.e. Asurion, Assurant, SquareTrade, Cinch, Brightstar, New Leaf)
4. Expansion of HA Care+ into the Builder Channel with Key Builder customer - ( i.e. Ferguson)
5. Development, over-arching strategy and execution of Care+ Partner Program (all key benefits of Care+ to our customer accounts)
6. Development of sales/strategy team to achieve above
7. Interaction and collaboration with IM/CE/HA sales team to develop programming and presentations.
8. Interaction and collaboration with Partner Care team
9. Work with Product Manager for B2B and B2C to develop Samsung Care+ Product for short, mid and long term market opportunities.
10. Profitability of Channel and Samsung Care+ Expansion
11. Lead a team of Sales & Merchandising Managers for B2B and B2C as well as Product team.
12. Product and pricing model - i.e. builder channel, retail channel - package CARE+ with finished goods, work with product team and TPAs to develop.
13. This position is responsible for overall strategy and execution of sales revenue growth and channel expansion for Paid Care. Owner and driver of sales/strategy team direction.
Skills and Qualifications
Background & Competencies Required:
Valid through: 12/24/2020
$80K — $100K
2 days ago