Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, this role is responsible for the design, execution and evaluation of system-wide leadership and organizational development programs and initiatives. Provides a wide range of consultative services to executives and senior leadership in the areas of leadership development, performance management, employee engagement and learning.
1. Designs and develops management and leadership programs that align with the organization?s mission and values; develops curriculum, courses, workshops, webinars and other programs and tools to optimize content delivery.
2. Designs, develops, delivers and coordinates instructor-led training programs that support the organization. Trains internal trainers and ensures instructional quality and content. Oversees work of contracted trainers.
3. Oversees employee opinion survey administration including preparation, communication, analyses and presentation of results. Supports management in action planning for outcomes as needed.
4. Working with Senior Leadership and internal teams, is responsible for programming and organizing semi-annual leadership development conference.
5. Directs the learning management system including, administration, e-learning course design and course procurement.
6. Works with executives and senior leaders to implement and oversee organizational effectiveness initiatives such as performance management, succession planning, change management and employee engagement. Manages work of outside consultants as needed.
7. Provides individualized coaching to managers and senior staff.
The Ideal Candidate