Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, this role is responsible for the design, execution and evaluation of system-wide leadership and organizational development programs and initiatives. Provides a wide range of consultative services to executives and senior leadership in the areas of leadership development, performance management, employee engagement and learning.
- Lead staff in the development of action plans to improve employee engagement and organizational effectiveness.
- Directs the development and delivery of organizational learning, performance management and succession planning initiatives.
1. Designs and develops management and leadership programs that align with the organization?s mission and values; develops curriculum, courses, workshops, webinars and other programs and tools to optimize content delivery.
2. Designs, develops, delivers and coordinates instructor-led training programs that support the organization. Trains internal trainers and ensures instructional quality and content. Oversees work of contracted trainers.
3. Oversees employee opinion survey administration including preparation, communication, analyses and presentation of results. Supports management in action planning for outcomes as needed.
4. Working with Senior Leadership and internal teams, is responsible for programming and organizing semi-annual leadership development conference.
5. Directs the learning management system including, administration, e-learning course design and course procurement.
6. Works with executives and senior leaders to implement and oversee organizational effectiveness initiatives such as performance management, succession planning, change management and employee engagement. Manages work of outside consultants as needed.
7. Provides individualized coaching to managers and senior staff.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor?s degree in Education, Business, Psychology or related field required. Master?s degree in Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology or related field is highly preferred.
- Minimum 5-7years in a training and/or organizational development role with at least 3-5years managing the training and/or organizational development department within a company. Health care or health planexperience a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Organizational Development principles including; adult learning, curriculum and course design, group dynamics, quality improvement methodologies, leadership coaching and employee engagement. Direct or oversight experience with learning management systems and e-learning course design/authoring. Experience with SumTotal LMS and Performance preferred.
- Prior executive coaching experiencepreferred.