$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Partner with executive leaders to design talent strategies and organizational structures that achieve desired business outcomes. Serve as a bridge between implementation and execution of business strategies, and HR shared services function which enable these strategies. These HR functions may include but are not limited to Center for Learning and Development, Career Experience, Talent Acquisition, and Workforce Intelligence.
1. Designs, executes and manages development programs that cultivate, engage and develop talent at all levels and roles, with a focus on building a pipeline of future leadership talent.
2. Provides strategic direction, leadership and execution of, company-wide organizational training and development programs and initiatives to promote a performance culture.
3. Prioritizes training needs with business leaders. Develops, implements and evaluates the effectiveness of programs with partnership of Talent Analytics.
4. Leads direct reports, cross-functional partners and vendors in program design and implementation of end-to-end talent management and team development solutions that include the evaluation, design, and delivery of programs.
5. Understands key business drivers and products in order to work with business leaders to identify training needs.
6. Integrates continuous innovation and learning into the culture that affirms Company as a best place to work.
7. Serves as liaison or champion between the broader learning communities to establish common standards, best practices, policies and procedures.
8. Designs in-house scalable solutions that include a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1:1 sessions, action learning & e-learning
9. Delivers high impact training that maximizes learner participation, comprehension and application of the material utilizing technology, interaction, and innovative tactics.
10. Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS * Bachelor's degree in business, social sciences or related field, required.
* Minimum of seven (7) years progressively responsible experience with specific knowledge in talent assessment and management, learning and development, and organization effectiveness.
* Knowledge of current learning technologies, assessment, and survey platforms. Intermediate skills with Google Suite. Experience building out effective use of Learning Management Systems.
* Demonstrated experience building and optimizing a variety of programs across diverse teams and cultures.
* Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively; self‐motivated and disciplined to meet deadlines in the context of competing priorities and projects. Comfort operating in a fast-paced environment with the ability to successfully multitask and meet deadlines and customer demands.
Valid Through: 2019-10-28