Director of Operations
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA), a fast growing national leader in owning and operating surgery centers. SCA operates 205 surgical facilities, including surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and hospital surgery departments, in 35 states. We employ approximately 5, teammates and more than 7,500 physicians perform procedures in SCA facilities each year along with more than 2, of these physicians, and 105+ leading health systems.
We’re looking for high energy individuals with ability to work directly with our physicians and physician partners as Director of Operations supporting our Orlando FL market.
Working with the Regional Vice President the successful candidate will be interacting with physicians, health systems, and SCA senior management in strategic growth initiatives and continue to maintain high clinical quality and continuous improvement.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Responsible for influencing physician behavior in order to lower the cost of healthcare
- Works directly with physicians as a problem solver, and growth partner
- Capable of working independently within a market to grow a business
- Values oriented and well versed in healthcare compliance
- Works collaboratively with administrators and physician partners to assess local market and strategize around opportunities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Vice President
Total education, vocational training and experience:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired while Master’s Degree is highly preferred
- A minimum of five years’ experience in healthcare
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; Ability to communicate initiative and accomplishments
- Experience in working with physicians, patients, and various clinical staff desirable.
- Valid and good standing Driver’s License