Details: A Director of Operations job in is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in business or engineering field, ten years in engineering or other technical industry, and experience working in a leadership position.
Director of Operations job duties:
• Design center budgeting, forecasting, profit and loss
• Supporting Divisional and Corporate Objectives
• Achieve business goals
• Leadership development within organization
• Resource Development and Management
• Project Execution and Quality
• Compliance, Export Control, Integrity, Ethics
• Quality Management System (QMS) support and compliance
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university in business or engineering field; Master’s degree preferred
• Ten (10) years in engineering or other technical industry
• Experience working in a leadership position
• Aerospace OEM experience desired
If you are interested in this Director of Operations job in our Tempe, AZ facility please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.