We are looking for a Director of Operations to join our EXOS Team!
- Facilitate the day-to-day staffing operations of all EXOS PT facilities, including assisting with staffing decisions as needed for coverage or low census
- Play a significant role in short and long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Be a resource to Supervisors regarding staffing, compliance, billing, and any other operational changes
- Oversee and assist with the Quality Assurance Program
- Target specific areas within the organization that may need improved operational efficiency
- Monitor facility and employee productivity and implement new directives for growth
- Other Duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited university with a 4 yeardegree in business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in progressive Operations leadership positions.
- Graduate degree
- Experience in Physical Therapy industry
- Documented history of controlling expenses
- ATC, CSCS, SCS, and OCS or like certifications are preferred
- Previous managerial experience supervising rehabilitation and billing staff
- Experience with EXOS methodology, including but not limited to: previous employment, previous internship, UQFE/LQFE course attendance, Rehab or Performance Mentorship attendance, and XPS certification