We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home. Unique clinical environment: Care for patients one-on-one in home environment with flexibility in scheduling
Culture of teamwork: Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team Ongoing support: Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
Advancement: Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance Healthcare leader: Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care at home and commitment to clinical excellence If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
Personal Care Line What You Will Do Responsible for the overall organization and financial success of assigned care center(s) and for directing care center operations and functions in accordance with approved policies, procedures, and standards. Ensures the enhancement of business development and continuous improvement of care center efficiencies and fiscal success.
- Ensures care center and staff compliance with all regulations, laws, policies and procedures, to include successful resolution of deficiencies identified through internal or external audits. Collaborates with the Compliance department to ensure compliance in a timely manner.
- Participates in Care Center budget development and Monthly Operating Review meetings.
- Ensures accurate billing for services; analyzes data to identify issues; and drives issue resolution.
- Ensures client, family and external stakeholders’ satisfaction with services.
- Directs business development activities for the care center(s) and collaborates with the AVP of Business Development to grow the business.
- Improves team engagement and retention; participates in office staff recruitment, hiring, orientation, assignment, ongoing development, and evaluation to ensure appropriate staffing.
- Collaborates with local Clinical Manager and nursing leadership in implementation of clinical and clinical operations standards and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Business, Science or related field.
- Three (3+) years of successful experience in a leadership or management role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Nursing or related field.
- Experience in Home and Community Based Services; Elder home care preferred.
- Experience in Managed Care and/or Waiver programs.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic
. Benefits and More Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time Off/Holidays
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
- 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available