We’re fostering a fun and dynamic environment, offer top of the line tech, a fully stocked kitchen with free snacks and drinks, and free lunches twice a week. We’re looking for an individual that has an incredibly strong work ethic, who is passionate about changing the world, and someone who’s looking to grow with our team.
- Participate in the Prism Leadership Team in setting strategic direction for the business unit
- Provide leadership over our in-house Customer Support team that is responsible for answering customer concerns through our in-app messaging tools and for building self-help capabilities.
- Provide leadership over our in-house Payment Operations team that ensures the accuracy and timely response to the millions of payment requests made each quarter.
- Must have strong technical fluency but software development experience is not required
- Should have significant experience leading large teams with multiple direct and indirect reports
- Must have experience establishing and managing against KPIs ensuring that teams are effectively and efficiently executing against them
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to plan and execute projects with multiple components that touch many stakeholders
- Experience in scaling an organization in a startup environment is strong plus
- Having a successful track record at a consumer mobile app company is a strong plus
- BA or BS degree
Great stuff about joining the team:
- Comprehensive and generous medical/dental/vision benefits
- Competitive salary
- Equity options in the business
- Fun environment with a fully-stocked kitchen