5 - 7 years
Posted 188 days ago
The Director of Operations for Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) directs practice management activities for HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN) to include operations for all aspects of Physician practices. He / She develops services for revenue enhancement opportunities for all HTPN practices as well as identifies budget variances and implements cost containment strategies. Negotiates contracts and manages vendor relations for expense reduction opportunities. The Director also serves as a resource for HTPN Physicians and Practice Administrators seeking financial, management, contractual and human resource advice and prepares financial and administrative report to aid in the management of HTPN practices.
In addition, the Director of Operations HTPN for BSWH has the following responsibilities:
* Manages the activities of multiple practices in geographically diverse locations to ensure efficient office operations.
* Develops, reviews, revises, submits, and implements policies, procedures, goals, and objectives for HTPN practices.
* Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels and recommends termination of assigned employees.
* Develops budget targets for HTPN practices. Ensures practices are operating within budget targets.
* Develops and manages vendor relationships. Negotiates vendor pricing.
* Interacts with HTPN departments to ensure practices objectives are met by coordinating communication between departments and the practices.
* Develops new HTPN sites and programs including design, construction, office set-up and budget development.
* Serves as a liaison between HTPN and local Hospital Administration facilitating primary care development needs for the Hospital.
* Serves as a resource to HTPN Physicians and Practice Administrators seeking guidance and input on contractual, compensation, operational, human resource and financial issues.
* Establishes and updates equipment and building standards.
* Coordinates building and renovation projects. Negotiates contracts and monitors compliance with HTPN facility design standards.
The ideal candidate will have a background in multi-site hospital operations and strong budget management experience.
Job ID#: 18019445