The overall operational responsibility for the business functions of the assigned centers (multi-site, with a minimum of 4 centers and a maximum of 10) to ensure service quality, financial results, optimum utilization of resources, efficient delivery of services and a superior patient experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Evaluates patient flow through the center to ensure appropriate utilization of business resources.
- Monitor wait times for the center and manage the workflow accordingly.
- Identifies opportunities to increase business and scope of services provided by the center.
- Ensures high team member morale and a professional, effective, and efficient working atmosphere.
- Participates in administrative business operations meetings as scheduled. Counsels, disciplines and/or recommends termination of team members as necessary.
- Owns the performance results in regards to patient experience, patient volume, financial results and service standards
- Serve as the communication liaison between the home office and all center team members
- Understands work flow and function of all positions.
- Effectively serve as a fill-in on all positions qualified for, when absences or patient volumes warrant additional help.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for training and systems, i.e. UltiPro, DocuTAP, Healthstream, Front Desk processes and Occupational Health.
- Implement the policies and procedures from the Home Office. Follow all operational guidelines.
- Responsible for OccHealth sales and grassroots marketing of your center with support from the home office service line leaders.
- Oversee all team members assigned within your area.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience working in a healthcare environment' multi-site management experience required
- Working knowledge of work flow and scheduling.
- Must be able to maintain a highly structured environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- healthcare environment multi-site management: 3years
- healthcare work flow and scheduling: 2years